The Guitar Auction - Day One
Online Bidding & Absentee Bidding Only
8th December 2021
Important Sale Information
- This sale is a 'Live Broadcast' online-only auction.
- All lots are subject to 26.4% buyers' premium INCLUSIVE of VAT.
- For live bidding please register and bid live via GH LIVE at auctions.gardinerhoulgate.co.uk. Absentee and Telephone bidding is also available. Please see the 'Buying' Section of our website for full bidding details.
- Public viewing will be by appointment only on 6th & 7th December. Buyers must arrive with a list of the lots they would like to view as open browsing will not be available. Please phone the office to book an appointment on 01225 812912
- All bidders that cannot view in person are encouraged to obtain a condition report or extra images before bidding. Information in descriptions is our opinion only and not necessarily fact. Buyers must satisfy themselves with the condition of lots before placing any kind of bid. Please make yourself familiar with our Buyer Terms and Conditions before placing any kind of bid. Please do not assume that all electrical items such as amplifiers, pedals, and audio equipment are in full working order. Please ask for a condition report first.
- Please be aware of shipping costs before placing a bid. We do not offer an in-house service, however our partners 'Part and Parcel UK' offer an excellent service with competitive prices. Please contact direct for a quote. Please be aware of CITES implications (Brazilian Rosewood) for non-UK shipping. The presence of a CITES A10 document is a UK internal document only and does not allow for overseas shipping.
Lot 161 1998 C.F. Martin D-15 Mahogany Top Dreadnought electro-acoustic guitar, made in USA, ser. no. 6xxxx5
Lot 163 2013 Fender Standard Telecaster left-handed electric guitar, made in Mexico, ser. no. MX13xxxxx2
Lot 164 De Armond by Guild Starfire Special semi-hollow body electric guitar, made in Korea, ser. no. KC9xxxx6
Lot 171 Vintage Leif Hansson Superior acoustic guitar, made in Oslo, sunburst finish, gig bag
Lot 176 Five various vintage smaller bodied steel string acoustic guitars to include a Tatra Old Timer, a Musima currently set up for slide, the other three u...
Lot 177 Two Lorenzo 'Dove' copy acoustic guitars, a Model N191 in black with soft bag and a Model N196/P in white with headstock repair and soft bag (2)
Lot 178 C.G. Winner double cut neck through electric guitar, made in Japan, circa 1980