The Guitar Auction - Day One
Online Bidding & Absentee Bidding Only
8th December 2021
Important Sale Information
- This sale is a 'Live Broadcast' online-only auction.
- All lots are subject to 26.4% buyers' premium INCLUSIVE of VAT.
- For live bidding please register and bid live via GH LIVE at auctions.gardinerhoulgate.co.uk. Absentee and Telephone bidding is also available. Please see the 'Buying' Section of our website for full bidding details.
- Public viewing will be by appointment only on 6th & 7th December. Buyers must arrive with a list of the lots they would like to view as open browsing will not be available. Please phone the office to book an appointment on 01225 812912
- All bidders that cannot view in person are encouraged to obtain a condition report or extra images before bidding. Information in descriptions is our opinion only and not necessarily fact. Buyers must satisfy themselves with the condition of lots before placing any kind of bid. Please make yourself familiar with our Buyer Terms and Conditions before placing any kind of bid. Please do not assume that all electrical items such as amplifiers, pedals, and audio equipment are in full working order. Please ask for a condition report first.
- Please be aware of shipping costs before placing a bid. We do not offer an in-house service, however our partners 'Part and Parcel UK' offer an excellent service with competitive prices. Please contact direct for a quote. Please be aware of CITES implications (Brazilian Rosewood) for non-UK shipping. The presence of a CITES A10 document is a UK internal document only and does not allow for overseas shipping.
Lot 444 2006 Fender American Vintage Reissue '52 Telecaster electric guitar, made in USA
Lot 450 Gold Tone GT Series Microbass electro-acoustic fretless bass guitar, with original gig bag
Lot 451 1973 Gibson Les Paul Signature hollow body electric guitar, made in USA, ser. no. 4xxxx1
Lot 454 Teisco Model SB electric Hawaiian guitar, within original box with slides and finger picks *Please note this lot is subject to 20% VAT on the hammer ...