Guitar Amps, Effects, Spares & Audio Equipment
Online Bidding & Absentee Bidding Only
17th June 2021
Important Sale Information
- This sale is a 'Live Broadcast' online only auction.
- All lots are subject to 26.4% buyers premium INCLUSIVE of VAT.
- For live bidding please register and bid live via GH LIVE at auctions.gardinerhoulgate.co.uk. (Please note: Existing customers may have to reset account passwords due to a recent system update.). Absentee and Telephone bidding also available. Please see the 'Buying' Section of our website for full bidding details.
- Public viewing will be by appointment only on 14th & 15th June. Buyers must arrive with a list of the lots they would like to view as open browsing will not be available. Please phone the office to book an appointment on 01225 812912
- All bidders that cannot view in peson must obtain a condition report or extra images before bidding. Information in descriptions are our opinion only and not neccesarilly fact. Buyers must satisfy themselves with the condition of lots before placing any kind of bid. Please make yourself familiar with our Buyer Terms and Conditions before placing any kind of bid. Please do not assume that all electrical items such as amplfiiers, pedals and audio equipment are in full working order. Please ask for a condition report first.
- Please be aware of shipping costs before placing a bid. We do not offer an in house service, however our partners 'Part and Parcel UK' offer an excellent service with competitive prices. Please contact direct for a quote. Please be aware of CITES impliciations (Brazilian Rosewood) for non UK shipping. The presence of a CITES A10 document is a UK internal document only and does not allow for overseas shipping.
Lot 602 Fender '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb guitar amplifier, made in Mexico, ser. no. B-727428, with dust cover and foot switch
Lot 614 2010 Marshall 1960A 4 x 12 guitar amplifier speaker cabinet, made in England
Lot 616 AER Compact 60/2 twin channel acoustic guitar amplifier, with original gig bag